Friday, June 06, 2008

Back at "You"

Today, I fell off the freaking stairs at diamond hotel.. DAMN IT! Too fugly to see, really. It was so embarrassing.

Why did I fall? Well, it's because I was reading the newspaper and tripped halfway, I was walking slowly and finally got tangled up with my sister who was walking down before me. And the people were, luckily, not minding me, or... US. Anyway, most of them stared. And for a sec, I cared.

I think it's because my friend told me that she fell off teh stairs of her school last school year and I laughed heavily because something she said some embarrassing things while falling down and she stood up without feeling any pain at all. I thought she was wonder woman, but she got bumps and such.


Also I always thought what it was like to push someone off the stairs, only... It was me who received that thought. So ironic!

Anyway, my back hurts and it's because I landed on my back. How demeaning that experience was.

Ciao.
~Erinne.

1 comment:

Master of Surveys said...

Oie. Seriously Erie? You fell? AT DIAMOND? Hahaha. Poor you. :))

Powered By Blogger