Monday, May 26, 2008

Today

Hey lovely people.
I'm Erinne. My friends call me Erie, specially in FFN and SHARED. ^cling!^

Almost all my accounts have been deleted by my step sister,. Hahaha, once again, I thank you Micka! ^BEING SARCASTIC HONEY!^
We had a fight and she was jealous and gaga over nada.

Any crack some star is inhaling, I'll post now...

POST STARTS...

NOW


Today, is the wedding anniversary of my mom and STEP DAD. Yipee doo dah!

Okay, I'm being sarcastic in the lamest way again. But, no seriously, congratulations to their forever cherished love.

LIKE HELLO, if I didn't feel happy, would I send them to some spa? Luckily, I saved some 8k worth of money last school year becauuuuuse... Me and my friend bet on who'd save money and she won. AND le money should return to its rightful owner (in case you didn't get it, it's my Mommy's money that she's spending.) HA Ha Ha. And if 8k won't fit, duh. THEY HAVE MONEY. Because they are people we call, "PARENTS" and most of the time, those "PARENTS" have money. AND WE "LOVE" them. ^smile^

^ TING!^ I FEEL SO LAME TODAY, maybe it's because I'm spending my vacation in Manila and I'm going back to Iloilo 5 days before school starts and it's stat!

I should be up with my energetic step sis doing some sort of rigorous training, but rather than slimming to a 50 kg body, I think I'm asking for a 67!!! Wanna know why? It's becauuuuuuuse, I'm being a retard and slacking off, being a slob, eating what? Two Duty Free plastic bags of chocolates and sweets and what not.

IN FACT! I SHOULD BE STUDYING RIGHT NOW! Because my 16 year old butt is going to apply for entrance tests. La-a-a-me.

I supposedly, should be just a Junior, but I got accelerated. So, I'll be one year ahead of trying to reach what I WANT. And care to know what I want to achieve? A DOCTOR.

YEAH. I'm targeting grades, no lower than 88, no, 90. YEAH.

Well, that'll be pretty easy.^I'm s-a-r-c-a-s-t-i-c love^

I guess I'll end this post now, I'm tired, too much sweets and love. ha ha.


Chocolates and Mallows.

Happy anniversary to mom and dad! ^SMILES AND HEARTS FLUTTER AROUND^

No comments:

Powered By Blogger